In view of the COVID-19 situation in India, the organizers have decided to go online with EPREC-2021.
One of the authors should register and present the paper online. The registration is paper-wise (e.g. 2 papers - 2 separate registrations). The conference kit will not be provided to the participants. An e-copy of the paper presentation certificate will be sent to the presenter's e-mail address. Additionally, an e-copy of the conference proceedings will be shared with the presenter.
Student/Scholar (India): INR 1000
Academic Participants (India): INR 1500
Industry Professional/Others (India): INR 2000
Student/Scholar (outside India): USD 35
Other participants (outside India): USD 50
Indian participants can pay using SBI Collect - other methods of payment will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Please follow the following steps:
1. Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm and after accepting the terms and conditions, click "Proceed".
2. Select the State of Corporate/Institution to be "Jharkhand".
3. Select the Type of Corporate/Institution to be "Educational Institutions" and click "Go".
4. Select Educational Institutions Name as "NIT JAMSHEDPUR" and click "Submit".
5. Select Payment Catagory as "EPREC-2021" and fill the required fields (including the appropriate amount) and "Submit".
6. On the next page "Confirm" the entries filled by you and then Pay.
Foreign/outside participants can make payment by depositing the registration fee online in Account No.:- 33117999641 (A/C Name:- NIT Jamshedpur) of SBI, NIT Jamshedpur (IFSC Code:- SBIN0001882, SWIFT Code:- SBININBB761).
Please keep the following things ready with you before registration:
Paper details, Scanned/e-copy of payment slip (jpg/pdf format and less than 10 MB size), and Valid ID-proof (jpg format and less than 10 MB size).
After successful payment, online registration can be completed using the following link (google login is required): Click Here.
Once the registration is over, send an email to email@example.com with the subject of email "Camera-ready Paper-ID No." attaching a single zip file "XXX.zip" (where "XXX" is your Easychair Paper Id) containing the following:
1. Camera-ready paper in SPRINGER LNEE format (in Word or Latex as well as pdf).
2. A reply sheet (in word/pdf) consisting of point-wise response to the reviewers’ comments - mention where the changes have been incorporated in the camera-ready paper.
Note: Registration fee is non-refundable. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.